By E.Blaurock-Busch Ph
1. Hair Mineral Analysis (HMA), what information does it reliably provide?
2. What we need to know about metals in blood, urine, saliva or feces.
3. When should I do HMA, and why?
4. The essential trace elements in HMA, when to supplement and how?
5. Toxic metals in HMA (aluminium, cadmium, lead, nickel, mercury)
6. Can HMA show exposure to radioactive metals?
7. The interaction of metals.
8. Dental metals and how to diagnose metal release from amalgams
9. Natural detoxification therapies (orthomolecular, zeolithe, chlorellas etc), and how to validate treatment success.
10. Discussion of common questions:
The patient was exposed and the HMA does not show it. Why?
An autistic child shows high mercury, but was never exposed. Why?
What about vaccination, aluminium and mercury?
My patient has no hair. Can I send nails?
My patient has colored hair and fake nails. What to do?
How long can I store hair?
Additional questions can be submitted previous to lecture.