Ph and the modern detox crisis - effective cellular detoxification and pH balance
Never before in human history, have we seen such a burden being placed on the body. Adding to this, the body’s cellular detoxification, drainage and excretory systems are also becoming overwhelmed. These modern world shifts are creating entirely new challenges for practitioners. Toxins build up in the body’s cells and tissues and if not properly cleared, will inevitably lead to chronic conditions.
Effective clearance of toxins can only occur when the body’s detoxification processes are in balance and the pH of the terrain is optimal for effective elimination. This requires an intricate understanding of pH regulation and how toxins can be effectively and safely transformed, packaged and transported from the cells, through the extracellular matrix and excretory systems and ultimately out of the body.
Participants will learn:
- About hidden sources of environmental toxins and how to reduce exposure.
- The three phases of detoxification and how each phase is dependant on an optimal pH.
- About priming the elimination pathways prior to detoxification for better outcomes and reduced client reactions.
- How detoxification enzymes react under different pH environments and how we can optimise their function.
- How to effectively protect and detoxify those exposed to endocrine disrupting chemicals (EDCs) using natural medicines.
- Safe and effective natural medicine protocols to manage heavy metal toxicity
- Easy ways to approach blocks in detoxification such as pH imbalance, fatty liver, elevated cortisol.
For practitioners treating clients who:
- Are tired and fatigued
- Have brain fog and fuzzy thinking
- Have ‘somatic’ symptoms - ‘I’m not sick but I’m not well’
- Present with conditions of oestrogen dominance (eg; fibroids, breast issues, PMS, endometriosis).
- Are struggling with their weight or have cellulite, oedema and latent acidity.
- Suffer from chronic conditions where their toxic body burden is a contributing factor.
- Have exposure to environmental toxins, heavy metals or pesticides.
- Want to improve their overall health and energy through detoxification.
- Are pathological detoxifiers or who are prone to detoxification reactions.
Presented by Paul Kern, Adv. Dip. Nat
Paul is ex-president of the Complementary Medicine Association of Australia. He has been running a Naturopathic practice for over 25 years, using nutritional, herbal and Homoeopathic medicine to address many complex health issues.
Paul regularly delivers informative seminars to doctors, nutritionists, Naturopaths and chiropractors around Australia and New Zealand.
His clinical experience offers a greater insight into the use of nutritional and Naturopathic prescribing to create true and lasting health outcomes, even in challenging cases.
Presented by Stefanie Kerwin, BHSc WHM, Adv. Dip. Hom.
With over 10 years’ experience running her Naturopathic clinic both in Australia and the UK, Stefanie Kerwin has attracted a large following of clients and Naturopaths around the world.
Stefanie has a particular interest in ‘getting back to basics’, strongly advocating that food as medicine, safe and effective detoxification and obtaining and maintaining a healthy acid-base balance is fundamental to health.
Stefanie strongly believes in supporting clinicians to build their practice with simple, effect clinic tools and providing easy to follow cleanse packages.