Out of stock
Every Wednesday at 7pm from the 12th May to the 16th June 2021
Grow & Scale Your Business with Confidence with Dominica Collis
This 6-week mentoring will teach you a step by step process of how to build a future-proof and sustainable business, attract & nurture ideal clients, create different income streams enabling you to have a flexible lifestyle and business on your terms.
Tickets are limited to keep it as an intimate group to support each other through the process of setting up your business.
We will be covering all the things you need to know to help you create your passion-driven and profitable business during six 75-minute online sessions. Each meeting will also schedule enough time for Q&As.
- Design a business model that aligns to your financial and lifestyle goals – business planning: vision, mission, crafting your core story, your ideal client profile.
- Website and how to make it work for you: choosing the best website platform for you and its pros and cons.
- Lead magnet and email marketing – why is it important to build your mailing list, email autoresponders, newsletters, how to design your lead magnet.
- Social media marketing: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter; how to choose the best platform for you, automation tools, Canva, productivity tools.
- Other online and offline marketing methods: SEO, paid advertising, blogging, YouTube and video marketing, PR, local marketing.
- Content planning, calendar and repurposing; plus my very own method of creating over 50 pieces of content from one blog.
Dates: Every Wednesday at 7pm from 12th May-16th June
About your host:
Dominica has been running a health coaching practice since 2015.
After getting ill back in 2012, she realised that we hold the key to our multi-dimensional health. She studied health coaching online at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition and launched a wellbeing company, to share her knowledge through cooking and nutrition workshops, courses, and coaching.
She also passed the Certified International Health Coach certification exam that demonstrates her ability to intuitively coach, educate, and guide clients toward their health goals.
Dominica comes from a marketing and business management background and has been running multiple businesses since early 2000 when she launched her first company at the age of 19.
Dominica has trained in herbal medicine and naturopathy and would support her mentees with knowledge and tools to develop an integrative health approach and build a sustainable health coaching business.